International Property Show 2014 successfully concludes with high turnout
‘International Property Industry Awards 2015’ launched on final day of IPS
Dubai, UAE, 10th April 2014: The International Property Show 2014 (IPS) concluded today with international exhibitors showcased projects mainly from the UAE, UK, Morocco, Turkey, Greece and Russia amongst others.
The IPS, organized by Strategic Marketing and Exhibitions at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center, took place in conjunction with the Annual Investment Meeting, which was held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
The organizing committee of IPS said that developers and exhibitors had confirmed their participation in next year’s edition which is expected to be the largest edition of the show in accordance with the economic boom of the real estate sector in the UAE.
Dawood Al Shezawi, CEO of Strategic Marketing and Exhibitions, the organizer of the show, said “Being the only retail show for properties in at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEX), the high turnout was of no surprise to us. The success of the show and the participation of leading developers and other firms working in the sector confirmed the buoyancy of the property sector in the UAE.”
The exhibition shed light on the sustainability practices in the real estate sector.
On the third day of the show, The “International Property Industry Awards” were launched. Al Shezawi said: “These awards will be open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the world, aiming to attain the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property and real estate industry.”
An ‘International Property İndustry Award’ will represent the pinnacle of excellence in the construction and property sector in the whole world. Exceptional projects will be awarded in all sectors of the industry.
The purpose of the awards would be to raise the standards in the sector and increase the economy of the developing countries by motivating the contestants to aim for the highest standards in the industry.
The ‘International Property Industry Awards’ would be divided into regions to cover Europe, Asia pacific ,Africa, Asia Pacific, Arabia, Mediterranean ,Canada, Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, UK .
Participants will enter from their own region and would be judged accordingly.
The jury panel will be selected internationally. Judging will be carried out through a meticulous process involving a panel of over 50 experts covering every aspect of the property industry.
International Property Industry Awards 2015
1. Best Commercial Development
2. Best Green Development
3. Best Apartment
4. Best Commercial High-Rise Development
5. Best Golf Development
6. Best Leisure Development
7. Best Development Marketing
8. Best Residential Development (Multiple Units)
9. Best Office Development
10. Best Property (Single Unit)
11. Best Residential High-rise Development
12. Best Residential Renovation
13. Best Retail Development
14. Best Retirement Development
15. Best Developer Website
16. Best Safe Home award
17. Best Golf Course Architecture
18. Best Residential High Rise Architecture
19. Best Commercial High Rise Architecture
20. Best Residential Landscape Architecture
21. Best Commercial Landscape Architecture
22. Best Leisure Architecture
23. Best Architecture Multiple Residence
24. Best Office Architecture
25. Best Public Service Architecture
26. Best Architecture Single Residence
27. Best Real Estate Agency
28. Best Real Estate Agency Marketing
29. Best Real Estate Agency Website
30. Best Leisure Interior
31. Best Office Interior
32. Best Interior Design Private Residence
33. Best Interior Design Apartment
34. Best Retail InteriorBest Sustainable Development